Can I sue for wrongful termination in Florida?

Im an migrant lives in Forida, I recently lost my job and feel it was unjust. Can I take legal action for wrongful termination? What steps should I follow to file a claim, and how does Florida law determine if termination qualifies as wrongful?

And you can also suggest the legal team that may help to handle my case, please.

1 Like

If the termination is in violation of state or federal law, you may, in fact, file a lawsuit for wrongful termination in Florida. Speak with employment attorneys like Morgan & Morgan or Jackson Lewis who focus on matters involving wrongful termination. They can assist you in submitting a claim and determining if your situation qualifies for wrongful termination under the law.

You can ask over at r/legaladvice but the answer is probably “not successfully”. They received an allegation and acted on it. They are under no obligation to prove who was telling the truth. You’re not even an employee, so you weren’t really “terminated” so much as just not being offered any jobs anymore.