Legalshield child custody reviews

Hey there,
I have some questions about how to handle visits with their dad and talking with my kids. I want a lawyer to check my court order and give me advice, but lawyers are expensive. I don’t think I need to hire a lawyer permanently, just ask some questions. I’m considering using Legal Shield for this. Has anyone tried it before?

I had a really bad time with Legal Shield recently. I want to tell my story so others don’t go through what I did. I hoped they’d connect me with a good lawyer to help with my legal problems, but that’s not what happened.

They suggested a lawyer to me, so I trusted them. But instead of helping, that lawyer took my money and did nothing. I felt helpless and cheated. I couldn’t get my money back or the help I needed.

It’s shocking that Legal Shield would recommend such a bad lawyer. Their system for referring lawyers is broken. They shouldn’t give their clients to someone so untrustworthy.

Dealing with Legal Shield was a total nightmare. I’d never tell anyone to use their services. If you need legal help, it’s better to find a lawyer yourself. Don’t make the same mistake I did. Stay away from Legal Shield!